The F46 has an open plan feel throughout. Every area of the boat seamlessly connects, from the cockpit through to the airy lower deck, making maximum use of space and light and ultimately creating a very social and relaxing environment.
* Large sociable flybridge, with "C" shaped seating sunlounge and twin seats accompanying helm.
* Flybridge has wetbar which includes, grill, sink, icemaker and coolbox, and has large foldaway bimini with lights
* Large swim platform with foldout ladder, and excellent storage for fenders and rapid access for liferaft
* Big "L" shaped seating in cockpit connected on same level through double bifold patio doors into saloon.
* Symmetrical "L" shaped seating port and starboard in saloon
* Entertainment unit TV, CD,DVD and drinks and glasses and extra storage.
* Standup lower helm and large open atrium down into galley and diner
* Fully equiped galley, with large sink, fridge, hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and ample storage.
* Diner seating which easily transforms into extra double birth when needed.
* Forward cabin with separate ensuite shower and head
* Luxury full beam master cabin with ensuite stall shower and toilet
* Furniture in walnut finish with leathers and linen style fabrics with natural hues and accents of plum, lime green and chocolate brown.
* Sports cruiser performance POD drive system
* Choice of hull gelcoat finishes from white, Sealine blue, dark brown and yellow
Rinker is a registered trademark of Nautic Global Group, Inc. This site is provided as a service to buyers and sellers of Rinker boats. No association between Berkeley Publishing Ltd and the trademark holder exists or is implied. The Rinker website is at http://www.rinkerboats.com/